- All prices shown within our quote are prepared based on information submitted by the customer.
- All quotes are valid for 14 days only. Acceptance of the quote requires a 10% deposit to secure order.
- The customer must sign and return the quotation upon acceptance.
- By signing the quotation and paying the 10% deposit, the customer acknowledges they have read the terms and conditions and confirm all details listed on the quote are correct.
2. Scope of Works
- JEB Woodworking agrees to provide the service as described in the quotation with all due care, on or before the estimated completion date (subject to availability of materials).
- For Custom Works only, JEB Woodworking offers a 3 day cooling off period once deposit has been paid. No work will commence or materials will be ordered during this time.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery or postage of any products.
- Payments to be made by Direct Deposit
- After the 3 day cooling off period, JEB Woodworking will invoice in Progress Payments as per below throughout the construction process.
|Deposit – Payable upon Acceptance of Quote||10%|
|Progress Payment 1 – Prior to Commencement of Work||40%|
|Progress Payment 2 – On Completion of Project||40%|
|Progress Payment 3 – Prior to Delivery||10%|
- The customer agrees to pay the shipping costs (if required) for the completed order as quoted by JEB Woodworking.
- The shipping costs will be shown in our quote which, includes the cost by the postal/courier service, packaging and handling.
- All national deliveries will be sent via a courier. To ensure an accurate delivery cost, JEB Woodworking will require your state & postcode.
- JEB Woodworking can arrange postage to: NSW, QLD, NT, WA, SA, VIC, TAS.
- JEB Woodworking will take all due care to ensure your order is packed correctly to prevent damage to your order in transit.
- For smaller home decor items i.e. chopping boards, cheeseboards etc. JEB Woodworking will post the completed order within 7 working days to the address provided by the customer, once final payment has been received. A tracking number will be provided.
- For larger furniture items i.e. dining tables, hallway tables etc. that JEB Woodworking will be delivering, JEB Woodworking will contact the customer to arrange delivery of the completed order within 7 working days to the address provided on the quote form, once final payment has been received.
- For larger furniture items, JEB Woodworking will transport the products unassembled. If the customer wishes JEB Woodworking to assemble the product, an assembly fee will be charged $100.00 The customer must allow access to the property in order to deliver the product/s safely.
- Delivery Charges – Goods delivered by JEB Woodworking (Larger furniture items only)
- Central Coast – $ 100.00
- Newcastle Region – $200.00
- Sydney Region – $250.00
5. Refunds & Returns
- A refund will be issued back to the customer for any cancellations made after the deposit has been paid, providing it falls within the 3 day cooling off period.
- Any cancellations made after the cooling off period, will result in a forfeit of deposit.
- Due to our furniture products being custom made to order, JEB Woodworking cannot offer any refunds or returns.
- No refund or returns will be allowed for simply change of mind.
- No refund or returns will be allowed on any personalised or clearance items.
- Should a product have a minor problem (at JEB Woodworking’s discretion), JEB Woodworking will offer a free repair instead of a return or refund.
6. Progress Photos
- In relation to custom furniture items, i.e dining tables, hallway tables etc. progress photos can be supplied if requested.
- As part of our 100% customer satisfaction, JEB Woodworking will be taking a range of photos throughout the construction process as follows;
- To confirm the live edge “design/shape” before works commence (if more than one timber slab is required).
- Before and after photos of the “customers” slab once flattened.
- Completion of product upon receipt of final payment.
7. Social Media / Marketing
- JEB Woodworking recognizes that technology provides unique opportunities to build our business, listen and engage with our customers through the use of a wide variety of social media channels. By paying your deposit, you agree JEB Woodworking can use any photos and/or testimonials provided for social media and website marketing purposes only.
- JEB Woodworking guarantees to repair any large furniture product with a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is provided the defect is not a result of a normal wear and tear or purposely damaged by the customer.
- Your product must be cared for in accordance with the care instructions provided.
- The nature, colour, grain, appearance and staining of all solid timber furniture will be different due to the nature of the product. No two pieces are the same. No guarantee can be offered in respect to colour or grain on the natural hardwoods.
- No guarantee for any defects caused by:
- Unreasonable wear and tear
- Abuse or neglect of the product
- Unauthorised alterations
- Defects resulting from the use of polishes or substances warned against in the care instructions
- Defects resulting in excessive changes in temperature or being exposed to direct sunlight.